We’re looking for an amazing personality to join our superstar team in beautiful Wanaka.
What’s your role?
Glad you asked! As F45 have a dedicated Athletics Department who program all of our unique HIIT sessions, the good news is that you don’t need to spend hours doing this yourself!
You will need to familiarise yourself with the day’s program, ensuring that you are comfortable and competent to demonstrate the correct exercise techniques during the session demonstration. This includes offering progressive and regressive options. Once the session starts, it’s all systems go.
Your primary responsibility is to keep energy levels high and ensure correct technique is being practised. At the end of the session, congratulate and high-five members, whilst also engaging them for feedback on the session and discussing their fitness goals.
Our goal is to build a fitness community we can be proud of and to do so we need the “right” person to come on the journey with is.
- A willingness to work flexible hours
- Energetic, Strong, passionate and supportive attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate III or IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- A willingness to continue learning and up-skilling.
Culture & Benefits
- Opportunity for growth as we grow our business.
- Ongoing mentoring opportunities.
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Training provided on F45 product and technology.
- Small, motivated team to work in.
- Great support network within the F45 Group.
- Free F45 Wanaka Membership to attend classes.
How to apply
If you want to join our team please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org